ESET is looking for skilled C/C++ developers to join our Prague software development team. The main responsibilities include designing product modules, coordinating concepts with other system components and implementation of new modules. The ideal candidates should possess good communication skills, ability to specify and design systems, get ideas across to the team and document their work.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of modern C/C++ and object oriented methodologies.
- Knowledge of data structures, STL and their applications.
- Capability to analyze systems and solve issues.
- Ability to effectively read and write technical documentation in English.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 2 years experience with C/C ++ programming.
- Use of boost libraries.
- Multithreaded system programming.
- Familiarity with Windows C/C++, MFC and Visual Studio is a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of version control tools (e.g. CVS, SVN, Git).
- Knowledge of UML.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
- Team spirit and ability to cooperate across multiple departments and obtain relevant data.
- Accountability for assigned tasks.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- University degree is beneficial, but not required.
Place of work
We realize that our employees are the key to our success. ESET offers not only a competitive compensation and benefit package, but also personal approach to every single member of our team.
Send us your CV via form on www.eset.sk