The product you are about to download requires ESET Remote Administrator 6 to be managed remotely.
To use ESET Remote Administrator 5, please see the “Other versions” of the product listed below.
Check here to confirm which version of ESET Remote Administrator you will require to remotely manage this product.
To activate this product you will need a License key. To obtain one, using your current Username and Password, go to ESET License Administrator.
ESET Endpoint Security for Android (220.127.116.11)
Version 18.104.22.168 (compared to 22.214.171.124 released on September 03, 2015)
- Fixed: App crash when run on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Fixed: Real-time scan fails on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 126.96.36.199 (compared to 188.8.131.52 released on May 20, 2015)
- Improved: You can disable the “Device is rooted” status in EESA and it is no longer reported to ESET Remote Administrator
- Improved: Various usability improvements
- Fixed: Resolved issue with resetting admin password when the product is not activated
- Fixed: Various other bug fixes
Version 184.108.40.206 (compared to 220.127.116.11 released on February 25, 2015)
- Improved: Activation protocol update
- Improved: Notifications on Lollipop
- Fixed: Recovery of connection to ESET Mobile Device Management Core (ESET MDM Core) after incorrect credentials or invalid certificate errors
- Fixed: Increased data traffic in case of error
- Fixed: Incorrect behavior of reporting and display of notifications when device settings policy is enabled from ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: Incorrect application icon behavior (notifications) on Android Lollipop
Version 2.0.0112.0 (compared to 2.0.0093.0 released on December 11, 2014 in North America)
- Added: Localizations (SKY, CSY, PLK, DAN, FIN, NOR, JPN, RUS, HUN, ESL, DEU, PTB, NLD, ROM, TUR, SVE, CHS, CHT, ITA, FRC, KOR, ESN, HEB, VIT, ARA, BLG, THA)
- Fixed: Device goes to Suspicious mode even if Anti-Theft is disabled
- Fixed: When trying to manually connect to ESET Remote Administrator in your ESET endpoint product, the input server credentials screen is skipped
- Fixed: The ESET endpoint product shows maximum protection when an infected app uninstallation is cancelled
- Fixed: Call to Administrator contact from lock screen does not work in some situations or on some devices
- Fixed: Incorrect behavior of Anti-Theft wizard when SIM card is not inserted into the device
- Fixed: Minor bugfixes