The product you are about to download can be managed remotely using ESET Remote Administrator 6 or ESET Remote Administrator 5.
Check here to confirm which version of ESET Remote Administrator you will require to remotely manage this product.
To activate this product you will need a Username and Password.
eShell - Manual and User Guide (1.7 MB)
- Fixed: High CPU utilization on some multi-node installations after virus database update. The notification process has been changed for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and a setting switch is available to modify the notification process for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007 with identical symptoms.
- Fixed: Issue with quarantining files by rule when SharePoint 2007 web application is running under an account without administrative privileges
- Fixed: Issue with exclusions not applied on mounted volumes created as mount points in a directory
- Fixed: Issue with resident protection causing blue screen error (BSOD) under specific preconditions
- Fixed: Issue with detection of correct SharePoint version
- Fixed: Issue with resident protection driver blocking Live Migration on Hyper-V server (2008 R2)
- Fixed: Problem with SharePoint on-access control failing, when rule with very long user message (notification) is defined
- Fixed: Error with incorrectly applied exclusions for units connected to directory via “mounted volumes”
- Fixed: If “check on upload” protection was enabled on SharePoint 2013 machine, it was not possible to upload files via PowerShell and .NET method “SPFolder.Files.Add”