ESET Launches Beta Program for ESET Mail Security 4.3 for Microsoft Exchange
ESET, the leader in proactive threat detection, has announced that ESET Mail Security 4.3 for Microsoft Exchange Server is now available for public beta testing.
ESET Mail Security 4.3 for Microsoft Exchange Server key enhancements include:
- Antispam engine – new improved antispam engine
- Advanced setup tree – redesigned advanced setup tree for more intuitive navigation
- Antispam score dials – define antispam threshold scores at three levels with greater precision
- Automatic exclusions – automatically detects and excludes critical server files for smooth operation
- License merging – automatically merges two or more licenses with the same customer name
- Spam log – displays sender, recipient, spam score, classification reason and action taken
- Greylisting log – displays greylisted sender, recipient, action taken and shows status until connection denial period ends
The beta test version is a precursor of the final product without full functionality and documentation. It is intended for experienced users and should not be installed on computers that perform critical tasks because it may cause errors or crashes.
For more information please visit:
Founded in 1992, ESET is a global provider of security solutions for the home and business segment. The industry leader in proactive malware detection, ESET's NOD32 antivirus holds the world record for the number of Virus Bulletin "VB100 Awards," never to have missed a single “In-the-Wild” worm or virus since the inception of testing in 1998. ESET has headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia and offices in San Diego, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Prague, Czech Republic and Singapore, and an extensive partner network in 180 countries. In 2008, ESET has opened a new research center in Krakow, Poland. ESET was named by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the region of Europe, Middle East and Africa.