Govern your network with ESET Remote Administrator
Advanced remote administration tool for centralized oversight
and control of all ESET security solutions deployed in the network. Centrally manage security on all endpoints, servers and mobile devices.
• Lets you manage all ESET security solutions software from a central management tool.
Dynamic Client Groups
• Enables you to create static and dynamic clients groups and using different parameters for populating the groups.
• Assigns different privileges to different ESET Remote Administrator users
– Audit users with ESET Remote Administrator
– Enforce password complexity with ESET Remote Administrator.
• Performs remote installation of ESET software to multiple endpoints at once.
• Enables you to import/export/edit policies in XML.
Remote Module Switch
• Remotely activates or deactivates protection modules installed on a given client, including firewall, anti-stealth, real-time file system protection, web-access and e-mail client protection.
Reports, Logs & Notifications
Real-time Web Dashboard
• Ensures complete oversight of the company network and lets you check the security status from anywhere.
Multiple Log Formats
• Lets you save logs in common formats - CSV, plain text, Windows event log - readable by SIEM tools.
• Stores logs on endpoint side for later harvesting
• Allows you to specify log and report parameters or choose from more than 50 templates available for different system/client events.
• Gives you the option to set threshold for event notifications.
Device Control Reports
• Device Control Reports deliver comprehensive logs and reports for all device-related events.
RSA enVision Support
• Integrates with the RSA enVision SIEM tool via a plug-in.
• Performs in-depth analysis of endpoint systems to identify possible security risks.
Network Speed and Stability
Randomized Task Execution
• Enables you to set random time periods for executing scheduled security tasks.
• Provides an option to download from 3 specialized update servers: pre-release (beta users), regular release (regular users) and postponed release (approx. 12 hours after regular release)
Local Update Server
• Saves company bandwidth by downloading updates only once to a local mirror server.
Faster Database Access
• Provides an optimized and streamlined database access to endpoint security-related data.
• Allows you to set database storage attributes such as time period and threshold values for entries to be kept in database.
Microsoft NAP Support
• Deploys server side System Health Validator (SHV) plug-in and client side System Health Agent (SHA).
ESET Remote Administrator Server
Microsoft Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2008, 2003, 2000
MySQL 5.0+, ORACLE 9i+, MSSQL 2005+
- ERA HTTP Server service cannot start on HTTP port on Windows Server 2003 (see ESET Knowledgabase article for details)
The Next Steps