- Added: Support of OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Added: Ability to determine if Real-time protection is enabled/disabled using command line
- Added: Ability to save logs in common formats – CSV, plain text
- Fixed: Errors related to RTP command line visible to unprivileged users
- Fixed: Number of issues related to localization
Version 4.1.90 - 4.1.92
- Added: Admins will always automatically be included in privileged users group; that is, once GUI connects to service under admin account, it is handled as root.
- Added: Support for remote uninstallation by older versions of ESET Remote Administrator using the script: "/Applications/.esets/Contents/usr/bin/uninstall.sh".
- Fixed: Remote installation from Apple Remote Desktop on Mac OS X 10.5.8 finishing with “Installing esets_daemon” error.
- Fixed: Kernel panic message after user login.
- Fixed: Duplicated exclusions in exclusions list on the client.
- Fixed: Exclusions added from the Real-time protection alert window not shown in the exclusions list.
- Fixed: Editing exclusions after adding them to the exclusions list from the Real-time protection alert window blanks the threat name.
- Fixed: When adding file with same name but different threat to exclusions using Real-time protection alert window, the new file replaces the original file instead of creating new entry.
- Fixed: Symbols *.* not appended to folders containing wildcards added to exclusions from the Setup > Enter application preferences > Protection > Exclusions tab.
- Fixed: Attempts to synchronize modified TextEdit document with iCloud are denied.
- Fixed: Changed ownership/mode of cleaned files from user to root.
- Fixed: Local uninstallation hangs occasionally.
- Fixed: Uninstaller window opens in background.
- Fixed: Tooltips in GUI occasionally appearing in unexpected places.
- Fixed: Submission distribution option of ThreatSense.Net changed based on ESET Remote Administrator configuration task incorrectly displayed in GUI.
Version 4.1.87 – 4.1.89
- Added: Checking of correct e-mail address format entered when submitting files for analysis
- Fix: Occasional memory leaks
- Fix: Occasional freezing or crashing of GUI
- Fix: Issues with changed ownership/mode of files cleaned by antivirus protection
- Fix: Issues with creation of remote deployment packages while logged into a domain or directory service
- Fix: Issues with connectivity to ERA server
- Fix: Frequent occurrence of esets_mac crashes in the logs
- Fix: Issues with exiting of running GUI processes during uninstallation
- Fix: Number of issues related to localization