Attention: This product requires a License Key to activate and can only be remotely managed with ESET Remote Administrator 6.
- If you do not have a License Key, convert your ESET-issued Username/Password.
- If you are using ESET Remote Administrator 5, download ESET Endpoint Security for Android v1.
- If you want to upgrade your network to version 6, click here for upgrade instructions.
ESET Endpoint Security for Android (220.127.116.11)
Version 18.104.22.168 (compared to 22.214.171.124 released on February 25, 2015)
- Improved: Activation protocol update
- Improved: Notifications on Lollipop
- Fixed: Recovery of connection to ESET Mobile Device Management Core (ESET MDM Core) after incorrect credentials or invalid certificate errors
- Fixed: Increased data traffic in case of error
- Fixed: Incorrect behavior of reporting and display of notifications when device settings policy is enabled from ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: Incorrect application icon behavior (notifications) on Android Lollipop
Show older Hide older
Version 2.0.0112.0 (compared to 2.0.0093.0 released on December 11, 2014 in North America)
- Added: Localizations (SKY, CSY, PLK, DAN, FIN, NOR, JPN, RUS, HUN, ESL, DEU, PTB, NLD, ROM, TUR, SVE, CHS, CHT, ITA, FRC, KOR, ESN, HEB, VIT, ARA, BLG, THA)
- Fixed: Device goes to Suspicious mode even if Anti-Theft is disabled
- Fixed: When trying to manually connect to ESET Remote Administrator in your ESET endpoint product, the input server credentials screen is skipped
- Fixed: The ESET endpoint product shows maximum protection when an infected app uninstallation is cancelled
- Fixed: Call to Administrator contact from lock screen does not work in some situations or on some devices
- Fixed: Incorrect behavior of Anti-Theft wizard when SIM card is not inserted into the device
- Fixed: Minor bugfixes