Attention: This product requires a License Key to activate and can only be remotely managed with ESET Remote Administrator 6.
- If you do not have a License Key, convert your ESET-issued Username/Password.
- If you are using ESET Remote Administrator 5, download ESET Endpoint Security for Android v1.
- If you want to upgrade your network to version 6, click here for upgrade instructions.
ESET Endpoint Security for Android (184.108.40.206)
Version 2.0.0112.0 (compared to 2.0.0093.0 released on December 11, 2014 in North America)
- Added: Localizations (SKY, CSY, PLK, DAN, FIN, NOR, JPN, RUS, HUN, ESL, DEU, PTB, NLD, ROM, TUR, SVE, CHS, CHT, ITA, FRC, KOR, ESN, HEB, VIT, ARA, BLG, THA)
- Fixed: Device goes to Suspicious mode even if Anti-Theft is disabled
- Fixed: When trying to manually connect to ESET Remote Administrator in your ESET endpoint product, the input server credentials screen is skipped
- Fixed: The ESET endpoint product shows maximum protection when an infected app uninstallation is cancelled
- Fixed: Call to Administrator contact from lock screen does not work in some situations or on some devices
- Fixed: Incorrect behavior of Anti-Theft wizard when SIM card is not inserted into the device
- Fixed: Minor bugfixes