ESET Launches Beta Program for ESET Mail Security 4 for Microsoft Exchange Server
ESET, the leader in proactive threat detection, has announced ESET Mail Security 4 for Microsoft Exchange Server is now available for public beta testing.
ESET Mail Security 4 for Microsoft Exchange Server significantly improves upon the mail security functionalities of its predecessor, ESET NOD32 Antivirus for MS Exchange Server. Key enhancements include:
· Greylisting and several other antispam techniques work together to block unwanted email at the mail server
· Preset and customizable antispam profiles to deliver the desired balance between detection and performance
· Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support ensures compatibility with the latest mail server technology
· Flexible rule-based quarantine of potentially infected messages and spam is configurable by email recipient address
· Mail server performance monitoring and statistics (with graphical visualization) allows administrators to quickly identify problems
· Timesaving system tools, ESET SysInspector and ESET SysRescue, simplify system diagnosis and cleaning of heavily infected systems
· Improved GUI simplifies user experience
· Self-Defense ensures protection does not degrade in the case of targeted attacks on ESET software
· Built on the same ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 engine for the most effective proactive protection
The beta test version is a precursor of the final product without full functionality and documentation. It is intended for experienced users and should not be installed on computers that perform critical tasks because it may cause errors or crashes.
Please visit ESET's beta test portal for more information.