ESET Launches Beta Program for ESET Mail Security 4.3 for Microsoft Exchange Server
ESET, the leader in proactive threat detection, has announced that ESET Mail Security 4.3 for Microsoft Exchange Server is now available for public beta testing.
ESET Mail Security 4.3 for Microsoft Exchange Server key enhancements include:
· Antispam engine – new improved antispam engine
· Advanced setup tree – redesigned advanced setup tree for more intuitive navigation
· Antispam score dials – define antispam threshold scores at three levels with greater precision
· Automatic exclusions – automatically detects and excludes critical server files for smooth operation
· License merging – automatically merges two or more licenses with the same customer name
· Spam log – displays sender, recipient, spam score, classification reason and action taken
· Greylisting log – displays greylisted sender, recipient, action taken and shows status until connection denial period ends
The beta test version is a precursor of the final product without full functionality and documentation. It is intended for experienced users and should not be installed on computers that perform critical tasks because it may cause errors or crashes.
Please visit ESET's beta test portal for more information.
ESET develops software solutions that deliver instant, comprehensive protection against evolving computer security threats. ESET pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection. ESET NOD32 Antivirus consistently achieves the highest accolades in all types of comparative testing, and is the heart of the virus and spyware detection in ESET Smart Security and ESET Cybersecurity for Mac. ESET Smart Security is an integrated antivirus, antispyware, antispam and personal firewall solution that combines accuracy, speed and a small system footprint to create the most effective security solution in the industry. All products have an extremely efficient code base that eliminates the unnecessarily large size found in some solutions. This means faster scanning that doesn't slow down computers or networks. Sold in more than 180 countries, ESET has global headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia, with distribution headquarters for the Americas located in San Diego, California. ESET also has offices in Buenos Aires, Prague, Krakow and Singapore and is represented by an extensive global partner network. For more information, visit www.eset.com or call +1 (619) 876-5400.