ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server Delivers Enhanced Spam Detection
ESET today announced that ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server 4.3 is now available for businesses. The update is available for free to existing customers of ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server and offers a more advanced antispam engine with precision score dials, and spam and greylisting logs.
Out of the top twenty corporate endpoint security vendors worldwide, ESET is the fastest growing company in this category according to IDC. ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server is built on the award-winning NOD32 Antivirus 4 ThreatSense® engine and provides customers with the industry's most effective proactive technology for detecting viruses and other malware. In addition to stripping malware from messages, the integrated antispam and greylisting features keep unwanted spam from reaching end users.
"We are always focused on continuous improvement and with that mindset we enhanced the antispam capabilities and provided tools and logs for easy management," said Pavel Luka, Chief Technology Officer, ESET. "Messaging security is the first line of defense against malware outbreaks, spam interruptions, and phishing attacks, and ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server provides fast and accurate messaging security with minimal overhead for businesses of all sizes."
ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server offers proactive protection against emerging threats, without waiting hours or day for signature updates. Additionally, the solution has a light system footprint that has minimal impact on mail server performance and is easy to deploy. The solution provides fast and effective messaging security, while offering antispam protection with precision score dials and logging for minimal productivity disruptions.
New features of ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server 4.3 include:
· Antispam engine – New antispam engine that keeps inboxes uncluttered.
· Antispam score dials – Define antispam threshold scores at three levels with greater precision for more control.
· Advanced setup tree – Redesigned advanced setup tree for more intuitive navigation.
· Automatic exclusions – Automatically detects and excludes critical server files for smooth operation.
· License merging – Automatically merges two or more licenses with the same customer name for easier license management.
· Spam log – Displays sender, recipient, spam score, classification reason and action taken for actionable information.
· Greylisting log – Displays greylisted sender, recipient, action taken and shows status until connection denial period ends for actionable information.
For additional information, please visit http://www.eset.com/us/business/server-security/exchange-mail
ESET is on the forefront of security innovation, delivering trusted protection to make the Internet safer for businesses and consumers. IDC has recognized ESET as a top five corporate anti-malware vendor and one of the fastest growing companies in its category. Trusted by millions of users worldwide, ESET is one of the most recommended security solutions in the world. ESET NOD32 Antivirus consistently achieves the highest accolades in all types of comparative testing, and powers the virus and spyware detection in ESET Smart Security and ESET Cybersecurity for Mac. Sold in more than 180 countries, ESET's global headquarters is in Bratislava, Slovakia, with distribution headquarters for North America located in San Diego, California. ESET also has offices in Buenos Aires, Prague, Krakow and Singapore and is represented by an extensive global partner network. For more information, visit www.eset.com or call +1 (619) 876-5400.