ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server Release Candidate Now Available for Testing
ESET, the leader in proactive threat protection, today announced that ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server Release Candidate is now available for testing. This brings the product one step closer to general availability.
ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server is built on ThreatSense®, the industry’s most effective proactive technology for detecting viruses and other malware, delivering protection against zero-day attacks. The product supports Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 to ensure compatibility in most business environments.
· Improved antivirus and antispyware protection
· Anti-Stealth technology to protect against rootkits
· Antispam protection
· Transport layer protection
· Very low system footprint with minimal impact on mail server performance
· Self-defense to prevent malicious software from degrading the level of protection of system
· Improved scanning of e-mail database
· Quarantine of messages enabling individual use
· Mail server performance monitoring and statistics with graphical visualization
· ESET SysInspector and ESET SysRescue
· Improved GUI with screen-reading software and High Contrast mode compatibility
Please visit ESET's Beta Test portal for more information.
ESET develops software solutions that deliver instant, comprehensive protection against evolving computer security threats. ESET pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection. ESET NOD32 Antivirus consistently achieves the highest accolades in all types of comparative testing, and is the heart of the virus and spyware detection in ESET Smart Security. ESET Smart Security is an integrated antivirus, antispyware, antispam and personal firewall solution that combines accuracy, speed and a small system footprint to create the most effective security solution in the industry. Both products have an extremely efficient code base that eliminates the unnecessarily large size found in some solutions. This means faster scanning that doesn't slow down computers or networks. Sold in more than 160 countries, ESET has global production headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia, with distribution headquarters for the Americas and Asia-Pacific located in San Diego, California. ESET also has offices in Buenos Aires, Prague, and Krakow and is represented by an extensive global partner network. For more information, visit http://www.eset.com/ or call +1 (619) 876-5400.