ESET Mobile Antivirus for Symbian Public Beta Release
ESET, the leader in proactive threat detection, has announced ESET Mobile Antivirus for Symbian is now available for public beta testing.
ESET Mobile Antivirus for Symbian features and benefits include:
· Heuristic Threat Detection – Provides real-time protection against known and emerging threats
· Quarantine – Gives experienced users the option to delete threats as they are found or isolate them safely in quarantine or review or restore later
· On-demand Scanning – Allows scanning and cleaning of integrated and removable memory media
· Advanced On-access Scanning – Scans all files including email attachments at access time
· Logs/Statistics – Statistics screen summarizes scanning and quarantine activities
· Variable In-depth Scanning of Archives – Uncovers malware even if embedded in multiple levels of compressed archive files
· Automatic/On-demand Updates – Users can download compact signature updates on-demand or schedule updates on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
· Online Activation – Activate product directly from the graphical user interface
· Intuitive User Interface – Easy-to-set dialogs and an intuitive menu enhance the user experience
Please visit ESET's Beta Test portal for more information.