ESET Mobile Security Business Edition launches new beta
ESET, the leader in proactive threat detection, today announced ESET Mobile Security Business Edition is now available for public beta testing.
ESET Mobile Security Business Edition key features and benefits include:
· Multiple platform support: Protection for Windows Mobile and Symbian smartphones.
· Heuristic threat detection: Provides real-time protection against known and emerging threats.
· Anti-theft: SIM matching and remote wipe features prevent unauthorized use of your smartphone and remotely deletes all confidential data on the device via a SMS command.
· Firewall: Select one of the predefined profiles or set up custom rules to manage incoming and outgoing communications.
· MMS and SMS antispam: Filters unwanted messages using a customizable blacklist and whitelist, so you only see messages from numbers you accept.
· On-demand and scheduled security audits: Determines if your smartphone is configured in a potentially risky way or if there have been any unauthorized configuration changes.
· Remote management: Manage and update your corporate fleet of smartphones with the same unified management console governing your desktop endpoints.
The beta test version is a precursor of the final product and is without full functionality and documentation. It is intended for experienced users and should not be installed on smartphones that perform critical tasks because it may cause errors or crashes.
Please visit ESET's beta test portal for more information.
ESET develops software solutions that deliver instant, comprehensive protection against evolving computer security threats. ESET pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection. ESET NOD32 Antivirus consistently achieves the highest accolades in all types of comparative testing, and is the heart of the virus and spyware detection in ESET Smart Security and ESET Cybersecurity for Mac. ESET Smart Security is an integrated antivirus, antispyware, antispam and personal firewall solution that combines accuracy, speed and a small system footprint to create the most effective security solution in the industry. All products have an extremely efficient code base that eliminates the unnecessarily large size found in some solutions. This means faster scanning that doesn't slow down computers or networks. Sold in more than 180 countries, ESET has global headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia, with distribution headquarters for the Americas located in San Diego, California. ESET also has offices in Buenos Aires, Prague, Krakow and Singapore and is represented by an extensive global partner network. For more information, visit www.eset.com or call +1 (619) 876-5400.