Selected viruses, spyware, and other threats: sorted alphabetically
Short descriptionThe trojan serves as a backdoor. It can be controlled remotely.
InstallationWhen executed, the trojan copies itself into the following location:
- %userprofile%Application DataAdobeacrotry.exe
"Adobe Assistant" = "%userprofile%Application
Other informationThe trojan acquires data and commands from a remote computer or the Internet.
The trojan contains a list of (1) URLs. The HTTP protocol is used.
It can execute the following operations:
- run executable files
- terminate running processes
- download files from a remote computer and/or the Internet
- send files to a remote computer
- send the list of disk devices and their type to a remote
- list of running processes
- computer name