Selected viruses, spyware, and other threats: sorted alphabetically
Short descriptionWin32/Spy.Agent.NRS is a trojan which tries to propagate certain web sites. The trojan program is designed to deliver various advertisements to the user's systems.
InstallationThe trojan creates copies of the following files (source, destination):
- %system%ws2_32.dll, %system%winsocket.dll
- %system%ws2_32.dll (21504 B)
- %programfiles%Internet Explorerws2_32.dll (21504 B)
- %programfiles%Mozilla Firefoxws2_32.dll (21504 B)
"stufftime" = %variable1%
"hostkey" = %variable2%
"referer" = %variable3%
"excludekey" = %variable4%
"stuffurl" = %variable5%
"stuffhostkey" = %variable6%
Information stealingThe following information is collected:
- list of disk devices and their type
Other informationThe trojan acquires data and commands from a remote computer or the Internet.
The trojan contains a list of (2) URLs. The HTTP protocol is used.
It can execute the following operations:
- run executable files