Some businesses require extra insurances that they will be protected from ransomware attacks.
- Network Attack Protection has the ability to prevent ransomware from ever infecting a system by stopping exploits at the network level.
- Our multilayered defense features an in-product sandbox that has the ability to detect malware that attempts to evade detection by using obfuscation.
- Leverage ESET’s cloud malware protection system – LiveGrid® - to automatically protect against new threats without the need to wait for the next detection update.
- All products contain protection in the form of Ransomware Shield to ensure that businesses are protected from malicious file encryption.
The ESET difference
Behavioral Detection - HIPS
ESET's Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) monitors system activity and uses a pre-defined set of rules to recognize and stop suspicious system behavior.
An additional layer protecting users from ransomware. Our technology monitors and evaluates all executed applications based on their behavior and reputation. It is designed to detect and block processes that resemble behavior of ransomware.
Network Attack Protection
ESET Network Attack Protection improves detection of known vulnerabilities on the network level. It constitutes another important layer of protection against spreading malware, network-conducted attacks, and exploitation of vulnerabilities, for which a patch has not yet been released or deployed.
Advanced Memory Scanner
A unique ESET technology which effectively addresses an important issue of modern malware – heavy use of obfuscation and/or encryption. Advanced Memory Scanner monitors the behavior of a malicious process and scans it once it decloaks in memory.
ESET’s in-product Sandbox assists in identifying the real behavior hidden underneath the surface of obfuscated malware. Utilizing this technology, ESET solutions emulate different components of computer hardware and software to execute a suspicious sample in an isolated virtualized environment.
ESET Exploit Blocker monitors typically exploitable applications (browsers, document readers, email clients, Flash, Java, and more) and instead of just aiming at particular CVE identifiers, it focuses on exploitation techniques. When triggered, the threat is blocked immediately on the machine.
Prevents unauthorized access to the company network. It provides anti-hacker protection, data exposure prevention, and enables defining trusted networks, making all other connections, such as to public Wi-Fi, restricted by default.
ESET Botnet Protection detects malicious communication used by botnets, and at the same time identifies the offending processes. Any detected malicious communication is blocked and reported to the user.
ESET ENDPOINT SECURITY FOR WINDOWS
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Compatible with ESET Security Management Center and ESET Remote Administrator 6. See more information about remote management compatibility.
- Supports Office 365 ProPlus
- Windows 10 compatibility information
- Previous version of ESET Endpoint Security
Looking for the complete security of your network?
Related enterprise-grade solutions
- Security Management Center
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- Cloud Sandbox Analysis
Related products and services
- ESET Security Management Center
Real-time network security visibility, reporting and management on a single screen.
- ESET Dynamic Threat Defense
Cloud-based sandboxing technology detects never before seen or zero-day threats.
- ESET Mail Security
Powerful server malware protection, spam filtering and email scanning for all major email platforms.
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.
We Live Security blog
Bank of Valetta, which went dark for a day after the fraudulent transfers of €13 million, is now looking to get the money back
ESET malware researcher Lukáš Štefanko sits down with us to discuss Android banking malware, the topic of his latest white paper. An attack on an email provider wipes out almost two decades' worth of...