ESET Dynamic Mail Protection
Best-in-class enterprise-grade multi-platform mail security solution augmented by cloud-based sandboxing technology. Incorporates behavior-based detection. Easily managed via a single online console. Provides:
- Protection against phishing
- Spam filtering
- Protection against ransomware
- Zero-day threats detection
- Remote management
Bundled solution for enterprise includes
ESET Security Management Center is an easy-to-use management console. It provides real-time visibility for on-premise and off premise endpoints as well as full reporting for ESET solutions on all OSes. All features are managed from one single pane of glass.
ESET Mail Security award-winning solutions provide powerful server malware protection, spam filtering, anti-phishing and thorough email scanning against all email-borne threats. It is compatible with all major email platforms including Exchange, Office365, IBM Domino and Kerio.
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense is a cloud-based sandboxing solution. It evaluates behavior of all submitted samples with threat intelligence feeds, ESET’s multiple internal tools for static and dynamic analysis and reputation data to detect zero-day threats.
Use case: Prevent business continuity issues by reducing spam
A single user will not be efficient due to having to sift through whether emails are legitimate or not. In addition, every spam email may be forwarded to the IT department to confirm legitimacy.
- ESET Mail Security analyzes email using proprietary technology to determine if an email is legitimate or spam.
- Emails that are determined to be spam are quarantined, and users are delivered a message indicating that emails have been quarantined.
- Administrators, in addition to the user who received the email, have the ability to release emails or delete them from being delivered.
Use case: Ransomware
Ransomware tends to enter unsuspecting users’ mailboxes through email.
- ESET Mail Security evaluates the attachment to determine whether it is malicious, unknown or safe.
- ESET Mail Security evaluates whether specific email rules were entered by an administrator to prevent certain attachment types or sizes from being sent to users.
- If ESET Mail Security is unsure of the potential threat, it can forward the attachment to the additional solution – ESET Dynamic Threat Defense for analysis.
- ESET Dynamic Threat Defense then analyzes the sample in a cloud sandbox, then submits the result back to Mail Security within minutes.
- If the file was found to be malicious, ESET Mail Security automatically destroys the email that contained the malicious content.
Use case: Stop phishing in its tracks
Users are constantly targeted via phishing campaigns that may contain other malicious components.
- Early warning system such as ESET Threat Intelligence notifies about a phishing campaign.
- Rules can be implemented in ESET Mail Security to prevent emails from being received from known malicious countries and domains.
- ESET Mail Security uses a sophisticated parser that searches message body and subject line to identify malicious links.
- Any email containing malicious files or links is quarantined and prevented from being received by the users.
Recommended cybersecurity services
The biggest thing that stands out is its strong technical advantage over other products in the marketplace. ESET offers us reliable security, meaning that I can work on any project at any time knowing our computers are protected 100%.
- Fiona Garland, Business Analyst Group IT; Mercury Engineering, Ireland; 1.300 seats
Explore our customized solutions
Please leave us your contact details so we can design a personalized offer to fit your requirements.
Looking for more?
Add complete endpoint security
Comprehensive, easily managed protection, incorporating off-premise cloud sandboxing leveraging machine learning and behavior-based detection. Includes:
- Security Management Center
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- Cloud Sandbox Analysis
Add data access protection
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.