- Sprache wählen
- Español Latinoamérica
- Português (Brazil)
- 简体字 (simplified Chinese)
- 繁體字 (traditional Chinese)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- Русский (Russian)
Hinweis: ESET-Sicherheitsprodukte der Version 5 bieten dank regelmäßiger Aktualisierungen und anhaltendem Support weiterhin ein exzellentes Schutzniveau. Bei einer bereits vorhandenen Umgebung mit dem ESET Remote Administrator 5 sollten Sie sich vor einem Umstieg zur Version 6 gründlich mit den umfangreichen Änderungen vertraut machen.
- Fixed: Remote client update task now supports .msi-installers with updated digital signatures and allows seamless client upgrade to version 5.0.2260.x and later.
- Fixed: With any other than blank password for the administrator account, the User Manager will refuse to create new users.
- Added: Updated copyright statement for all product components.
- Added: New remote installation method (WMI) and streamlined export process for WSUS and GPO deployments.
- Changed: Faster network scan thanks to configurable multi-threading.
- Added: System tray notification on new and unmanaged computers linked to remote installation wizard.
- Added: User friendly notification and temporary deactivation of firewall module for installation packages with applicable products.
- Added: Clickable interface for component-based installation.
- Added: Server allows relocation of installation package to local network share to save bandwidth in distant branches.
- Added: Remote installation of custom packages can collect optional output and transfer it back to server.
- Added: New server API extensions and command-line console including native 64-bit library variant.
- Changed: API library is now easier to link with other than C/C++ based projects.
- Added: Improved static and parametric group management.
- Added: Optional server license pool control.
- Added: Main console window allows hiding of any unused tab.
- Added: Time-limited policies.
- Added: Special handling for unexpected client duplicates and simplified deleting of locked clients.
- Added: Multiple console custom views.
- Fixed: Remote uninstallation procedure does not work for ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X 4.1.97 and later
- Fixed: The OS X remote installation progress monitor will not continue to update if the target computer reboot option is chosen to run after the installation
- Fixed (JPN only): Using ERA Maintenance Tool to edit server configuration corrupts the configuration xml
- Fixed (FRA only): Parameter evaluation in dynamic groups and policy rules ignores the "Last connection older than"-condition
- Added: Server API
- Added: Era Command-line Console with documented source code
- Added: Reports available to export to PDF
- Added: Retrieving Dual IP address using SysInspector reports (for machines behind a gateway or NAT)
- Added: Basic network actions from console (for example: Wake on LAN, Ping, Shutdown, RDP, and Message)
- Added: Log forwarding to Syslog (to enable log forwarding, some additional configuration is required)
- Improved: Remote deployment for Linux and Mac OS X
- Improved: Remote installation of custom package with redirected output to attach data as part of task details
- Fixed: Some server products are missing in the configuration template for program component update (PCU) mirror setup (ENU version only)
- Fixed: Logon Script installation type failure with pre-configured default credentials
- Fixed: Activating the notification “Test It” option might result in server crash
- Fixed: Incorrect time calculation during scheduled remote push installation
- Fixed: Upgrade from version 5.0.x could corrupt all saved search-tasks using Active Directory services
- Fixed: The client upgrade task might end with an error with many parallel installation instances
- Fixed: Hardening security of dashboard reports against HTML injections
- Fixed: Quarantined entries from ESET Mail/File/Gateway Security are not reported correctly to ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: Manually created search tasks in ESET Remote Administrator 5.0 are not correctly migrated when upgrading to ESET Remote Administrator 5.1.x
- Fixed: Parallel, remote upgrade task for multiple client endpoints terminates unexpectedly on some of the included endpoints
- Fixed: Update module returns inconsistent information on virus DB version
- Fixed: Several localization issues
- Added: New products to ESET Configuration Editor – ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server, ESET Security 4.5 for Kerio, ESET File Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Added: New options for existing products in ESET Configuration Editor – ESET Mail Security for IBM Lotus Domino, ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server, Endpoint Security for Android, ESET Endpoint Security, ESET Endpoint Antivirus
- Added: Remote install method for ESET Endpoint Security for Android (How do I push install ESET Endpoint Security for Android using ESET Remote Administrator?)
- Added: Dashboard improvements – in-browser edit mode for dashboard templates
- Added: SMTPs mail server support for notifications and reports
- Added: Replication scheme – ability to skip verification of incoming lower server versus pre-defined static list
- Added: Apple Open Directory and OpenLDAP support for network search and group synchronization [see section 5.2.3 in the ESET Remote Administrator User Guide]
- Added: Policy migration to convert v3/v4 settings to v5-compatible configuration (How do I use the Policy Migration Wizard in ESET Remote Administrator?)
- Removed: Gateway Security 4.5 for MS Forefront TMG configuration options removed from ESET Configuration Editor
- Enhancement: Visual policy manager UI re-design while adding further policy metadata
- Fix: Remote Installation Agent cannot be registered on Windows Vista, 7, 2008, 2008 R2, 8, 2012 when ERAS runs as LocalSystem Account
- Fix: Remote uninstallation task detail will display an error if running other than Microsoft Access Database
- Fix: When updating the virus signature database, the process will hang at about 40% and possibly freeze ERAS
- Fix: Mail server rule with condition "By attachment type" is empty when you edit created rule
- Fix: Report storage folder grows in size despite strict overwriting is expected
- Fix: SNMP Trap is not working properly on Windows Server 2012
- Fix: Web and Device control log level inconsistency across Endpoint clients, ERA client properties and ERA reporting
- Fix: ERAS Installer – ERA HTTP Server cannot be installed during upgrade from 220.127.116.11 on Windows Server 2012
- Fix: ERAS Installer fails if User Name contains "%s"
- Fix: Unable to add/exclude certificates in configuration task
- Added: New language versions - French (FRA), German (DEU), Chinese Simplified (CHS), Chinese Traditional (CHT), Italian (ITA), Japanese (JPN), Polish (PLK), Portuguese Brazilian (PTB), Russian (RUS), Spanish International (ESN), Spanish Latin (ESL)
- Fixed: Issues with server lock-ups resulting from unsuccessful Virus Signature Database update
- Fixed: Issues with product's PCU not supported for download to mirror
- Fixed: Issues with displaying wrong "Last Scan Date" order in the ERA Console
- Fixed: Issue with non-translated text in details of configuration task
- Fixed: Issues with ERA Server Replication-replicated logs were displayed in wrong order using MS Access
- Changed: New ESET SysInspector in all languages containing version update and multiple bug-fixes
- Changed: Configuration template updates for ESET Endpoint Security for Android and Windows Server product line (Exchange, Domino, Forefront TMG and SharePoint products)
- Changed: Web Control configuration dialog was resized
- Changed: Other localization-specific GUI fine tuning
- Added: Ability to block portable devices in Device control for Windows Vista and later
- Fix: ERA HTTP Server service cannot start on HTTP port on Windows Server 2003
- Fix: Issues with program modules not being updated on clients updating from ERA mirror server
- Fix: Issues with adding Active Directory groups to the 'Rule Editor' for Device control and Web control
- Fix: ESET Endpoint Antivirus/ESET Endpoint Security not appearing in the list of downloadable installers in 'Installation Packages Editor'
- Fix: Issues with 'Advanced installation' of ERA Server when using Service Account
- Fix: Issues with randomization of tasks (Update, Scan)
- Fix: Occasional crashing of 'Configuration Editor'
- Fix: Manually quarantined files on clients are not reported to ERA