Why protect ARM64 with ESET
Security from a trusted vendor
For more than 30 years, ESET® has been developing industry-leading IT security software and services. Our experts employ the combined power of machine learning and handpicked algorithms for the best level of security.
The best level of protection for your device
Prevent attacks and detect malicious activity, including ransomware or advanced threats. ESET Endpoint Protection provides cross-platform security for your business, no matter the system or hardware.
Unified remote threat management
Via ESET’s unified threat management (UTM) console, ESET PROTECT, you can easily deploy, activate and manage ARM64-based devices. Just like any other endpoint, smartphone, or server.
Get protected with ESETBETA For Windows
We appreciate your feedback, so feel free to participate in the ESET Security Forum and let us know how you like the BETA.
Note for home users: to enter the home BETA, please sign up in the forum first. In return, you'll be granted access to the latest home version installation package.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 on ARM
Minimum hardware requirements:
- ARM64 based processor, 1 GHz or higher
- 0.3 GB of free system memory
- 1 GB of free disk space
- Minimum display resolution 1024x768
- Internet connection or a local area network connection to a source of product updates
For implementation in managed environments, please consult this KnowledgeBase article: https://support.eset.com/kb8036
Not currently supported:
- Creation of All-in-one installer, including AV Remover
- Module update Client task from ESET PROTECT
- Enterprise Inspector integration (agent for ARM platform not available yet)
- Exploit blocker
- Deep Behavioral Inspection
- Email client integration