ESET Endpoint Protection Standard Cloud
Keep your network clean. Protect your endpoints (computers and file server) against threats and data theft with easy to use cloud-based security management. Benefit from:
- Light footprint on endpoints
- Reliable antimalware protection
- Prevention of fake websites
- Cloud-based remote management
Bundled solution includes following products:
Explore our customized solutions
Please leave us your contact details so we can design a personalized offer to fit your requirements.
System requirements and license information
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It's easy to switch your protection from one platform to another any time during the license term, without having to purchase additional licenses.
ESET is a reliable security solution that is easy to manage… the business benefits from the extra protection and less downtime.
- Brian Keenes, IT Manager, Red Lea Chickens Pty Ltd
Looking for more?
Upgrade - protection against ransomware
Multilayered technology, machine learning and human expertise combined to incorporate the best level of protection, with simple-to-use cloud-based security management.
- Cloud-based management
- Endpoint security
- File server security
Add data access protection
A simple, effective way for businesses of all sizes to implement multi-factor authentication across commonly utilized systems.
- Prevent data breaches
- Meet compliance requirements
- Easily manage authentication
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.