ESET Endpoint Protection Standard
Keep your network clean. Protect your endpoints (computers and file server) against threats and data theft with easy to use on-premise security management. Benefit from:
- Light footprint on endpoints
- Reliable antimalware protection
- Prevention of fake websites
- Remote management
Bundled solution includes following products:
Robust multi-platform antimalware protection. Our award-winning anti-phishing engine protects sensitive company information, such as usernames and passwords, against fake websites. Other advanced technologies inside include cloud-powered scanning and device control.
Explore our customized solutions
Please leave us your contact details so we can design a personalized offer to fit your requirements.
System requirements and license information
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It's easy to switch your protection from one platform to another any time during the license term, without having to purchase additional licenses.
ESET was just what we were looking for – light processing power, reliable protection and cost scalable, yet easy to deploy and manage centrally.
- Richard Ford, Head of IT at SWFC
Looking for more?
Upgrade: protection against ransomware
Multilayered technology, machine learning and human expertise combined with easy to use on-premise security management to provide best level protection.
- On-premise management
- Endpoint security
- File server security
Add data access protection
A simple, effective way for businesses of all sizes to implement multi-factor authentication across commonly utilized systems.
- Prevent data breaches
- Meet compliance requirements
- Easily manage authentication
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.