Comprehensive security solution for all business sizes
Endpoint detection & response
Get complete prevention, detection and remediation solution
Enhanced endpoint visibility, threat hunting and incident response tool designed to mitigate any security issue in the network immediately.
Prevent zero-day threats
Improved protection against ransomware and zero-day threats via cloud-based sandboxing technology.
Protect business data
Helps comply with data regulations thanks to full disk encryption capabilities on Windows and macOS.
Shield company in real time
Unique behavior and reputation-based detection that is fully transparent to security teams and gives them real-time feedback gathered from over 110 million endpoints in our LiveGrid®.
Manage your endpoints wherever you are
Experience the console's full potential right now.
No need to install or set up anything.
ESET PROTECT platform provides over 170 built-in reports and allows you to create custom reports from over 1000 data points.
Use predefined notification or create your own. The notification system features a full “what you see is what you get” editor.
Actions such as create an exclusion, submit files for further analysis or initiate a scan are available within a single click.
What IT pros are saying
Based on customer reviews, through G2 Crowd surveys that asked ESET business customers to rate their experiences using ESET Endpoint Security.
Request customized offer
ESET PROTECT Enterprise
Cyber risk management and visibility into your IT environment managed from a single‑pane‑of‑glass on‑premise console.
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- File Server Security
- Cloud Sandbox
- Full Disk Encryption
- Endpoint Detection & Response
Try before you buy
Try out the ESET PROTECT platform in action
- One click access to interactive Demo
- No installation needed
- Cloud Management in full force
Full 30-day free trial
- Try full license, no commitment
- Install and deploy our protection solutions
- Experience light footprint on your systems
System requirements and license information
ESET PROTECT Enterprise
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- macOS 10.12 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Cloud and on-premise management included
Remote management platform is available as cloud-based or on-premises deployment. No need to buy or maintain additional hardware, reducing the total cost of ownership.
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It's easy to switch your protection from one platform to another at any point during the license term without having to purchase additional licenses.