ESET Elite Targeted Attack Protection
Powerful enterprise-grade malware, exploit and ransomware prevention augmented by ESET EDR and Cloud Sandbox Analysis. Integrated and managed from a single pane of glass to provide full visibility into your network. Enables:
- Targeted attacks protection
- Advanced persistent threats detection
- Protection against ransomware
- Zero-day threats detection
- Data breaches prevention
- Complete network visibility
- Breach remediation consulting
- Malicious samples reverse engineering
Bundled solution for enterprise includes
ESET Security Management Center is an easy-to-use management console. It provides real-time visibility for on-premise and off premise endpoints as well as full reporting for ESET solutions on all OSes. All these features are managed from one single pane of glass.
This new generation of ESET Endpoint Protection Platform combines strong malware, exploit and ransomware prevention. It leverages ESET's multilayered approach incorporating machine learning, advanced behavioral analytics, big data and technological expertise.
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense is a cloud-based sandboxing solution. It evaluates behavior of all submitted samples with threat intelligence feeds, ESET’s multiple internal tools for static and dynamic analysis and reputation data to detect zero-day threats.
ESET Enterprise Inspector is the most flexible and custom-fit EDR solution on the market. It enables granular visibility and identification of anomalous behavior and breaches, risk assessment, incident response, investigation and effective remediation.
Manual Malware Analysis
ESET cybersecurity researchers perform examination and reverse engineering of potentially harmful samples. They then create a detailed report that includes a dissection of the malicious code, its behavior, and recommendations for prevention, removal and mitigation of its impact.
Forensic Analysis & Consulting
On-demand investigation by a team of ESET cybersecurity experts. They provide detailed assistance and mitigation consulting and suggestions to restore business continuity to organizations that have been breached and suffered a large scale malware infection.
Use case: Ransomware
Your early warning system or security operations center (SOC) delivers a new threat warning. What are your next steps?
- Leverage the early warning system to retrieve data on upcoming or new threats.
- Search all computers for existence of the new threat.
- Use ESET Enterprise Inspector to search all computers for indicators of compromise that the threat existed prior to warning.
- Block the threat from being able to infiltrate a network or execute within an organization.
Use case: Behavior detection and repeat offenders
In your network, you have users that are repeat offenders when it comes to malware.
The same users continue to get infected time after time. Is it due to risky behavior? Or are they being targeted more often than other users?
- Easily view problem users and devices using ESET Enterprise Inspector.
- Quickly complete a root cause analysis to find the source of infections.
- Remediate found infection vectors such as email, web or USB devices.
Use case: Granular protection for different company roles
Every role in the company requires different levels of protection. Developers or IT employees require different security restrictions than the office manager or CEO.
- Configure a unique policy per computer or per server in ESET Security management Center.
- Automatically apply a different policy based off a different static user group or Active Directory group.
- Automatically change configuration settings simply by moving a user from one group to another.
Use case: Ransomware
A business wants additional tools to proactively detect ransomware in addition to being notified promptly if ransomware-like behavior was seen in the network.
- Input rules to detect applications when executing from temporary folders.
- Input rules to detect Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) when they execute additional scripts or executables.
- Alert if any of the most common ransomware extensions are seen on a device.
- View Ransomware Shield alerts from ESET Endpoint Security Solutions in the same console.
Use case: Fileless malware
Fileless malware is a relatively new threat and due to it only existing in memory requires a different approach from traditional file-based malware.
- A unique ESET technology, Advanced Memory Scanner, protects against this type of threat by monitoring the behavior of malicious processes and scanning them once they decloak in memory.
- Reduce data gathering and investigation time by uploading the threat into ESET Threat Intelligence to provide information on how the threat functions.
- Multilayered technology, machine learning and human expertise provide our customers with the best level of protection possible.
Recommended cybersecurity services
Daily monitoring of data/events/alarms generated by ESET Enterprise Inspector, threat alerts and risk mitigation recommendations.
On-demand investigation of a specific set of data, events, and alarms generated by ESET Enterprise Inspector.
Installation and configuration of a specific product in your environment to reduce complexity and ensure business continuity.
Early warnings about threats and comprehensive data feeds from cloud-based cyberspace intelligence that ESET collects from over 110 million sensors worldwide.
Premium support from highly-trained ESET professionals 24/7 ensuring minimum reaction times to maximize productivity and the value of your ESET security solutions.
ESET has been our reliable security solution for years. It does what it has to do; you do not have to worry. In short ESET stands for: reliability, quality and service.
- Jos Savelkoul, Team Leader ICT-Department; Zuyderland Hospital, Netherlands; 10.000+ seats
Explore our customized solutions
Please leave us your contact details so we can design a personalized offer to fit your requirements.
Looking for more?
Add data access protection
Add complete mail security
Business solution incorporating antispam, anti-phishing and Cloud Sandbox Analysis for the complete protection of mailboxes and mail servers. Includes:
- Security Management Center
- Cloud Sandbox Analysis
- Mail Security
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.
We Live Security blog
APT group OceanLotus has been active with new memory corruption vulnerability. Google fined 1.7 billion US$ by the EU. Plus, pick your Android security app wisely, test shows
The social network says that the passwords were never exposed externally and that it found no abuse of the glitch