ESET Targeted Attack Protection
Powerful malware, exploit and ransomware prevention augmented by ESET EDR and Cloud Sandbox Analysis. Integrated and managed from a single pane of glass to provide full visibility into your network. Enables:
- Targeted attacks protection
- Advanced persistent threats detection
- Protection against ransomware
- Zero-day threats detection
- Data breaches prevention
- Complete network visibility
Bundled solution for enterprise includes
ESET Security Management Center is an easy-to-use management console. It provides real-time visibility for on-premise and off premise endpoints as well as full reporting for ESET solutions on all OSes. All these features are managed from one single pane of glass.
This new generation of ESET Endpoint Protection Platform combines strong malware, exploit and ransomware prevention. It leverages ESET's multilayered approach incorporating machine learning, advanced behavioral analytics, big data and technological expertise.
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense is a cloud-based sandboxing solution. It evaluates behavior of all submitted samples with threat intelligence feeds, ESET’s multiple internal tools for static and dynamic analysis and reputation data to detect zero-day threats.
ESET Enterprise Inspector is the most flexible and custom-fit EDR solution on the market. It enables granular visibility and identification of anomalous behavior and breaches, risk assessment, incident response, investigation and effective remediation.
Use case: Behavior detection and repeat offenders
In your network, you have users that are repeat offenders when it comes to malware.
The same users continue to get infected time after time. Is it due to risky behavior? Or are they being targeted more often than other users?
- Easily view problem users and devices using ESET Enterprise Inspector.
- Quickly complete a root cause analysis to find the source of infections.
- Remediate found infection vectors such as email, web or USB devices.
Use case: Granular protection for different company roles
Every role in the company requires different levels of protection. Developers or IT employees require different security restrictions than the office manager or CEO.
- Configure a unique policy per computer or per server in ESET Security Management Center.
- Automatically apply a different policy based off a different static user group or Active Directory group.
- Automatically change configuration settings simply by moving a user from one group to another.
Use case: Network visibility
Some businesses are worried about applications users are running on systems.
Not only do you need to worry about traditionally installed applications but also portable applications that do not actually install. How can you stay in control of them?
- Use ESET Enterprise Inspector to view and filter all installed applications across devices.
- View and filter all scripts across devices.
- Easily block unauthorized scripts or applications from running.
- Remediate by notifying users about unauthorized applications and automatically uninstall.
Use case: Fileless malware
Fileless malware is a relatively new threat and due to it only existing in memory requires a different approach then traditional file-based malware.
- A unique ESET technology, Advanced Memory Scanner, protects against this type of threat by monitoring the behavior of malicious processes and scanning them once they decloak in memory.
- Reduce data gathering and investigation time by uploading threat into ESET Threat Intelligence to provide information on how the threat functions.
- Multilayered technology, machine learning and human expertise provide our customers with the best level of protection possible.
Recommended cybersecurity services
Daily monitoring of data/events/alarms generated by ESET Enterprise Inspector, threat alerts and risk mitigation recommendations.
On-demand investigation of a specific set of data, events, and alarms generated by ESET Enterprise Inspector.
Installation and configuration of a specific product in your environment to reduce complexity and ensure business continuity.
Early warnings about threats and comprehensive data feeds from cloud-based cyberspace intelligence that ESET collects from over 110 million sensors worldwide.
Premium support from highly-trained ESET professionals 24/7 ensuring minimum reaction times to maximize productivity and the value of your ESET security solutions.
ESET has been our reliable security solution for years. It does what it has to do; you do not have to worry. In short ESET stands for: reliability, quality and service.
- Jos Savelkoul, Team Leader ICT-Department; Zuyderland Hospital, Netherlands; 10.000+ seats
Explore our customized solutions
Please leave us your contact details so we can design a personalized offer to fit your requirements.
Looking for more?
Add data access protection
A simple, effective way for businesses of all sizes to implement multi-factor authentication across commonly utilized systems.
- Prevent data breaches
- Meet compliance requirements
- Easily manage authentication
Add complete mail security
Business solution incorporating antispam, anti-phishing and Cloud Sandbox Analysis for the complete protection of mailboxes and mail servers. Includes:
- Security Management Center
- Cloud Sandbox Analysis
- Mail Security
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.