ESET Remote Workforce Offer
Improved ransomware and zero-day attacks protection managed from a cloud-based console, combined with a powerful solution protecting business data.
Improved ransomware protection and zero-day attacks solution with cloud sandboxing
Cloud management - visibility of the network, convenience, lower total cost of ownership
Advanced technology - machine learning, deep behavioral inspection & ransomware shield
What's included in the bundled solution:
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense is a cloud-based sandboxing solution. It evaluates behavior of all submitted samples with threat intelligence feeds, ESET’s multiple internal tools for static and dynamic analysis and reputation data to detect zero-day threats.
ESET Full Disk Encryption provides powerful encryption managed natively by ESET remote management consoles, and increases your organization’s data security to meet compliance regulations.
Make an enquiry
Leave us your contact details to receive an offer tailored for your company´s needs.
System requirements and license information
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It's easy to switch your protection from one platform to another any time during the license term, without having to purchase additional licenses.
ESET is a reliable security solution that is easy to manage… the business benefits from the extra protection and less downtime.
- Brian Keenes, IT Manager, Red Lea Chickens Pty Ltd
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.