ESET Secure Business
Complete bundled security solution for endpoints and file servers. Email-borne threats blocked at server level. Provides:
- Protection against targeted attacks
- Protection against ransomware
- Prevention of fileless attacks
- Protection of email gateway
- Remote management
Bundled solution includes following products:
System requirements and license information
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For mail servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It's easy to switch your protection from one platform to another any time during the license term, without having to purchase additional licenses.
ESET was just what we were looking for – light processing power, reliable protection and cost scalable, yet easy to deploy and manage centrally.
- Richard Ford, Head of IT at SWFC
Looking for more?
Upgrade to full-service protection
Comprehensive, easily managed protection, incorporating off-premise cloud sandboxing leveraging machine learning and behavior-based detection. Includes:
- Security Management Center
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- Cloud Sandbox Analysis
Add data access protection
A simple, effective way for businesses of all sizes to implement multi-factor authentication across commonly utilized systems.
- Prevent data breaches
- Meet compliance requirements
- Easily manage authentication
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.