- Added: Implementation of industry standard sender anti-spoofing and mail validation mechanisms, namely Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- Fixed: Various minor bug fixes and documentation improvements
- Added: Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Fixed: Blue screen error (BSOD) caused by Device Control module after removable media is inserted.
- Fixed: Self-Defense does not protect a specific registry key, disclosing partial product functionality.
- Fixed: Possible memory leaks during repetitive database on-demand scanning.
- Fixed: Incorrect handling of encrypted messages while being inspected in the mail server processing queue causing mail to remain in the system mailbox.
- Fixed: Mail processing rule for password-protected archives with a "False" parameter still applies the rule and quarantines the mail.
- Fixed: In a SSL/TLS browser session, trusted certificates are not stored and listed in the list of know certificates despite user confirmation.
- Added: Ability to move message attachments into quarantine during transport.
- Improved: Added recipients list to an additional column for the quarantine template.
- Fixed: Scanning mail body with uuencoded content will not result in scanning module error or crash anymore.
- Fixed: Missing relevant log events in ESET Remote Administrator reports.
- Fixed: Temporary rejection reason for specific messages is missing in antispam log.
- Fixed: Various bugs in eShell command line console.
- Fixed: With HTTP protocol check enabled, Domino Web Access is not functional due to unsupported encoding.
- Fixed: Application data swapping to local drive could trigger real-time protection module to intervene before results were collected by internal threads.
- Fixed: SKY - Overall statistics for mailbox database protection activity can suddenly report irrationally high values in reported messages moved to quarantine.