ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server already in the Release Candidate version
Beta testing of ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server has reached its final stage when ESET announced that the Release Candidate is available for testing. This means the product is almost in its definitive version, and intensive testing prior to market release will follow.
ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server is built on ThreatSense, the industry’s most accurate proactive technology for detecting viruses and other malware, delivering proactive protection against zero-day threats and attacks.
It features antispam protection, transport layer protection, as well as a number of technological improvements, including improved antivirus and antispyware protection, anti-rootkit protection Anti-Stealth, or Self-Defense functionality. In order to further foster ESET’s efforts in the corporate market, this product supports both Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, while backward compatibility with Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5, 2000 and 2003 is also ensured.
- Improved antivirus and antispyware protection
- Anti-Stealth technology to protect against rootkits
- Antispam protection
- Transport layer protection
- Very low system footprint with no impact on performance of the mail server
- Greylisting – special spam blocking method verifying that incoming e-mails are legitimate
- Self-defense – a built-in technology to prevent malicious software from corrupting or disabling the system’s security
- Improved scanning of e-mail database
- Quarantine of messages enabling individual use
- Mail server performance monitoring and statistics with graphical visualization
- ESET SysInspector and ESET SysRescue
- Improved GUI, compatible with screen-reading software and High Contrast mode
For more information please visit the product page .