- Added: Security group filter to Active Directory Import.
- Added: ES Direct support. (see https://support.deslock.com/KB417)
- Improved: Modified Active Directory import to support very long Distinguished Name attributes.
- Added: Timeout to SQL restore process because on some systems it could become stuck restoring.
- Fixed: Prevented error performing FDE operations on users after an upgrade.
- Fixed: Discarded workstation recovery information if the information is too small to be valid.
- Potential service crash that could occur processing malformed client status.
- Fixed: Potential problem managing licenses after upgrading from 2.5.5 or earlier.
- Added: Korean translations.
- Improved: Polish language translation
- Fixed: Resolved timeout problem running various reports.
- Fixed: Resolved a few translation errors.
- Improved: Added language support.
- Improved: Translations for Polish, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
- Replaced Alerts with a more comprehensive Events logging system.
- Improved: Enterprise Server admin password reset tool.
- Removed PHP extension requirement and reliance on a single PHP version.
- Improved: Support for formatting time in time zone other than in UTC.
- Improved: Database restore code which could sometimes leave the database in an incomplete restored state.
- Improved: Extra checking to some control panel entry fields.
- Proxy server can be provided with user name/password during setup wizard, even if it doesn't prompt for credentials (via a 407 error code).
- Improved: Configuration option to specify path to OpenSSL binary file.
- Fixed: Issue creating backup when organization name was Unicode.
- Fixed: Problem creating new login role in control panel.
- Fixed: Problem uploading custom SSL certificate.
- Fixed: SQL injection privilege escalation attack.
- Fixed: Minor user interface improvements.
- Updated to latest versions of libCurl and OpenSSL.
- Fixed: Resolved problem with logout where user still appeared in the active list for a period of time after actual logout.