Run scripts to set up configuration or perform an action. eShell (ESET Shell) is a completely new command line interface tool. In addition to all the functions and features accessible from the GUI, eShell brings the possibility to automate the security management of ESET Security products.
Automatic detection and exclusion of critical server files for smooth operation.
Key Features and Benefits
against all types of computer threats including rootkits, worms, and viruses.
new technology that protects ESET security solutions from being modified or deactivated.
with inbuilt advanced tools for resolving various issues: ESET SysInspector for system diagnostics and ESET SysRescue to create a bootable rescue CD.
Ensures quick and smooth installation of ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server.
Utilizing sophisticated methods for malware detection, the ThreatSense® scanning engine provides superior protection for your company's data.
Signature updates and new technological improvements from ESET Labs are downloaded and installed on-the-fly.
Frugal with Resources
ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server uses minimal resources and leaves more memory and CPU power for critical system tasks.
Stay abreast of company security with detailed and comprehensive security logs, protection status information and system notifications.
ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server delivers effective and robust protection against all types of malware attacks. Fully compatible with the ESET Remote Administrator tool, the solution can easily and effectively cover your security needs in a Windows-based server network.
Remote Administration Included for Free
This solution is fully compatible with our central management tool ESET Remote Administrator. Manage tens to thousands of Windows, Mac OS, Linux and mobile endpoints from a single console. Apply policies, monitor detections and configure remote endpoints from any networked computer.
Protect your corporate infrastructure with time-tested technology you can trust.
Proven, Award-Winning Protection
Our solutions are consistently ranked among the best by independent testing and certification organizations. Plus they're fast, stable and easy to use. Learn more
Intel or AMD x86/x64
Required Operating Systems
for Windows Server Version:
Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003
(32 & 64 bit), 2008 (32 & 64 bit),
2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2011
Required Operating Systems
for Windows Server Core Version:
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & 2008 R2, 2012 Core (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Datasheet – Read or print out deailed information about ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server in PDF file.
- Support – Stay up-to-date with the latest product and technical information, including FAQ, installation videos, and more.
- Changelog – Browse ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server product versions and history of changes including fixes and enhancements.
- Changelog – Browse ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server Core product versions and history of changes including fixes and enhancements.
- Case Studies – See how ESET products perform in the real business environments.
Download ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server and ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server Core, product documentation, archive products and see the changelogs.
- ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server
- ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server Core
- Documentation: User Guide / Installation Manual
Manage ESET security software on thousands of servers and endpoints from a single console. Download ESET Remote Administrator.