Verzia : 6.4.14023.1, Veľkosť : 96.7 MB
Súbor : emsl_nt32_sky.msi
- Fixed: Possible memory leaks during repetitive database on-demand scanning.
- Fixed: Incorrect handling of encrypted messages while being inspected in the mail server processing queue causing mail to remain in the system mailbox.
- Fixed: Mail processing rule for password-protected archives with a "False" parameter still applies the rule and quarantines the mail.
- Fixed: In a SSL/TLS browser session, trusted certificates are not stored and listed in the list of know certificates despite user confirmation.
- Added: Ability to move message attachments into quarantine during transport.
- Improved: Added recipients list to an additional column for the quarantine template.
- Fixed: Scanning mail body with uuencoded content will not result in scanning module error or crash anymore.
- Fixed: Missing relevant log events in ESET Remote Administrator reports.
- Fixed: Temporary rejection reason for specific messages is missing in antispam log.
- Fixed: Various bugs in eShell command line console.
- Fixed: With HTTP protocol check enabled, Domino Web Access is not functional due to unsupported encoding.
- Fixed: Application data swapping to local drive could trigger real-time protection module to intervene before results were collected by internal threads.
- Fixed: SKY - Overall statistics for mailbox database protection activity can suddenly report irrationally high values in reported messages moved to quarantine.