ESET Dynamic Endpoint Protection
Enterprise-grade award-winning ESET endpoint protection with cloud-based sandboxing technology. Incorporates behavior-based detection easily managed via a single online console. Provides:
- Targeted attacks protection
- Advanced persistent threats detection
- Protection against ransomware
- Zero-day threats detection
- Remote management
Bundled solution for enterprise includes
ESET Security Management Center is an easy-to-use management console. It provides real-time visibility for on-premise and off premise endpoints as well as full reporting for ESET solutions on all OSes. All features are managed from one single pane of glass.
New generation of ESET Endpoint Protection Platform combining strong malware, exploit and ransomware prevention. It leverages ESET's multilayered approach incorporating machine learning, advanced behavioral analytics, big data and technological expertise.
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense is a cloud-based sandboxing solution. It evaluates behavior of all submitted samples with threat intelligence feeds, ESET’s multiple internal tools for static and dynamic analysis and reputation data to detect zero-day threats.
Use case: Ransomware
A user opens a malicious email containing a new form of ransomware.
- IT department receives a notification via email and their SIEM that a new threat was detected on a certain computer.
- A scan is initiated with a single click on the infected computer.
- The file is submitted to ESET Dynamic Threat Defense by another click.
- After confirming the threat has been contained, warnings in ESET Security Management Center are cleared automatically.
Use case: Fileless malware
Fileless malware is a relatively new threat and due to it only existing in memory requires a different approach then traditional file-based malware.
- A unique ESET technology, Advanced Memory Scanner, protects against this type of threat by monitoring the behavior of malicious processes and scanning them once they decloak in memory.
- Reduce data gathering and investigation time by uploading threat into ESET Threat Intelligence to provide information on how the threat functions.
- Multilayered technology, machine learning and human expertise provide our customers with the best level of protection possible.
Recommended cybersecurity services
Early warnings about threats and comprehensive data feeds from cloud-based cyberspace intelligence that ESET collects from over 110 million sensors worldwide.
Premium support from highly-trained ESET professionals 24/7 ensuring minimum reaction times to maximize productivity and the value of your ESET security solutions.
Outstanding company, superb technical support, provides strong threat protection and central management.
- Dave, Manager of IT; Deer Valley Unified School District, USA; 15.500+ seats
Explore our customized solutions
Please leave us your contact details so we can design a personalized offer to fit your requirements.
Looking for more?
Add complete mail security
Business solution incorporating antispam, anti-phishing and Cloud Sandbox Analysis for the complete protection of mailboxes and mail servers. Includes:
- Security Management Center
- Cloud Sandbox Analysis
- Mail Security
Add data access protection
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.
We Live Security blog
Bank of Valetta, which went dark for a day after the fraudulent transfers of €13 million, is now looking to get the money back
ESET malware researcher Lukáš Štefanko sits down with us to discuss Android banking malware, the topic of his latest white paper. An attack on an email provider wipes out almost two decades' worth of...