- Improved: Polish language translation
- Fixed: Resolved timeout problem running various reports.
- Fixed: Resolved a few translation errors.
- Improved: Added language support.
- Improved: Translations for Polish, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
- Replaced Alerts with a more comprehensive Events logging system.
- Improved: Enterprise Server admin password reset tool.
- Removed PHP extension requirement and reliance on a single PHP version.
- Improved: Support for formatting time in time zone other than in UTC.
- Improved: Database restore code which could sometimes leave the database in an incomplete restored state.
- Improved: Extra checking to some control panel entry fields.
- Proxy server can be provided with user name/password during setup wizard, even if it doesn't prompt for credentials (via a 407 error code).
- Improved: Configuration option to specify path to OpenSSL binary file.
- Fixed: Issue creating backup when organization name was Unicode.
- Fixed: Problem creating new login role in control panel.
- Fixed: Problem uploading custom SSL certificate.
- Fixed: SQL injection privilege escalation attack.
- Fixed: Minor user interface improvements.
- Updated to latest versions of libCurl and OpenSSL.
- Fixed: Resolved problem with logout where user still appeared in the active list for a period of time after actual logout.