Safeguard your email with simple set-and-forget protection against malware and spam
- Linux and FreeBSD based mail server protection and antispam
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator 6
The benefits of ESET Mail Security for Linux / FreeBSD
Anti-Malware & Antispam
- Scans all inbound and outbound POP3, SMTP and IMAP traffic.
- Filters out email-borne threats, including spyware at the gateway level
- Stops spam and phishing messages with high interception rates
- ESETS_SMTP module runs independent of the Mail Transport Agent (MTA)
- Powered by advanced ESET LiveGrid® technology, combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Improved antispam engine with an option to define threshold levels with great precision
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface.
- Gives you the option to schedule on-demand scans, actions and security tasks
- Allows you to customize log details and modify reports and notifications to help you monitor compliance with company security standards.
- Features content filters for Postfix, Sendmail, Qmail, Exim, Zmailer, and others.
- Smoothly integrates in the Novell Groupwise environment
- Ready for integration with Zarafa collaborative software.