Light-footprint endpoint security including antimalware, anti-phishing and anti-theft
- Remote Management - Lock/unlock and wipe missing devices remotely
- Device Security - No need for a dedicated mobile device management (MDM) tool
- Application Control - Monitor apps on the device and block access to specific apps
- Anti-Theft - Secure data on lost or stolen devices
The benefits of ESET Endpoint Security for Android
Shields all applications and files in real time with ESET NOD32® proactive technology, optimized for mobile platforms.
Protects users from attempts to acquire passwords, banking data and other sensitive information by fake websites masked as legitimate ones.
Allows a full device scan in off-peak hours when it is on-charger and the screen is locked.
SMS & Call Filter
Protects users from unwanted calls and SMS messages from hidden numbers, selected contact or phone number or during pre-defined time period.
No Need for Dedicated Mobile Device Management (MDM) Tool
Provides the admin with a range of options to execute basic security policies across the mobile device fleet. The application automatically notifies user and admin if the current device settings are not in compliance with corporate security policies and suggests the necessary changes.
Device Security Settings:
- Set minimum security level and define the password complexity requirements
- Set maximum failed unlock attempts after which the device will automatically go to factory default settings
- Define when the screen lock code expires
- Set lock screen timer
- Prompt users to encrypt their mobile devices
- Block built-in camera usage
Offers administrators the option to monitor installed applications, block access to defined applications, and prompt users to uninstall a particular application.
Application Control Allows You to:
- Manually define applications to be blocked
- Block by category − games, social media.
- Block by permission − applications that track location or access contact lists
- Block by source − applications installed from sources other than default app stores
- Set exceptions from the rules – whitelist application
- Use ESET Remote Administrator to define a list of mandatory installed applications
All the remote commands can be triggered by admin via ESET Remote Administrator, via an SMS, or from the admin’s product interface.
Lock Screen Information
The admin can set custom data (company name, email, message) to be displayed when the phone is locked. This enables potential finders to call a pre-defined number.
Administrator can send a custom pop-up message to particular device or to a group of devices.
Basic Remote Actions
Remotely lock/unlock device, sound a siren, locate, or wipe the device.
SMS commands to control company devices can be sent only from these trusted numbers, which are also used to push notifications related to Anti-Theft actions.
"We were looking for a small footprint on the desktop, easy deployment with centralized management and, most importantly, trusted threat detection and mitigation with reporting.", Deer Valley, US
"Pretty hassle-free. The ability to deploy the agent and software without being present is a huge plus.", Gillman Automotive Group
"ESET Support is one of the best. They implemented a strategy for a district-wide rollout; they created a package that removed [the] old product, replacing it with ESET. Rolling out their product was one of the easiest migrations we ever had to do in our district.", San Marcos Unified School District
"A great solution that has excellent customer service, a fair price, and a mindset that Muskogee schools needed. We are extremely pleased.", Muskogee Public Schools
"I have had nothing but excellent experiences with ESET.", Wilburton Public Schools