Zero-day threats are a major concern for businesses due to them not knowing how to protect against something that they have never seen before.
- ESET endpoint products leverage heuristics and machine learning as part of our multilayered approach to prevent and protect against never before seen malware.
- 13 global R&D labs help to quickly respond to malware after their first incidence anywhere across the globe.
- ESET’s cloud malware protection system automatically protects against new threats without the need to wait for the next detection update.
The ESET difference
All ESET Endpoint products currently use machine learning in conjunction with all of our other layers of defense and have done so since 1997. Specifically, machine learning is used in the form of consolidated output and neural networks.
An additional layer protecting users from ransomware. This technology monitors and evaluates all executed applications based on their behavior and reputation. It is designed to detect and block processes that resemble behavior of ransomware.
Network Attack Protection
Our technology improves detection of known vulnerabilities on the network level. It constitutes another important layer of protection against spreading malware, network-conducted attacks, and exploitation of vulnerabilities for which a patch has not yet been released or deployed.
Advanced Memory Scanner
A unique ESET technology which effectively addresses an important issue of modern malware – heavy use of obfuscation and/or encryption. Advanced Memory Scanner monitors the behavior of a malicious process and scans it once it decloaks in memory.
Helps to identify the real behavior hidden underneath the surface of obfuscated malware. Utilizing this technology, ESET solutions emulate different components of computer hardware and software to execute a suspicious sample in an isolated virtualized environment.
ESET Exploit Blocker monitors typically exploitable applications (browsers, document readers, email clients, Flash, Java, and more) and instead of just aiming at particular CVE identifiers it focuses on exploitation techniques. When triggered, the threat is blocked immediately on the machine.
ESET ENDPOINT ANTIVIRUS FOR WINDOWS
- Operating systems:
Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Compatible with ESET Security Management Center and ESET Remote Administrator 6. See more information about remote management compatibility.
- Supports Office 365 ProPlus
- Windows 10 compatibility information
- Previous version of ESET Endpoint Antivirus
Looking for the complete security of your network?
Related enterprise-grade solutions
- ESET Security Management Center
Real-time network security visibility, reporting and management on a single screen.
- ESET Dynamic Threat Defense
Cloud-based sandboxing technology detects never before seen or zero-day threats.
- ESET Mail Security
Powerful server malware protection, spam filtering and email scanning for all major email platforms.
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.