ESET Virtualization Security requires ESET Virtual Agent Host appliance to be deployed alongside ESET Remote Administrator 6.3.
The product you are about to download requires ESET Remote Administrator 6 to be managed remotely.
To activate this product you will need a License key. To obtain one, using your current Username and Password, go to ESET License Administrator.
Version 1.0.13 (compared to 126.96.36.199 released on January 21, 2016)
- Added: An Admin can now access logs on the appliance via SFTP
- Added: VMware tools v10.0.9 are now pre-installed on VMware appliances
- Added: New versioning of appliance is displayed in the title of the console
- Changed: ESET Remote Administrator agent included in ESET Virtualization Security appliance changed to version 6.4 (6.4.293.0)
- Changed: Operating System updates removed from appliance settings
- Fixed: “Product is installed but it is not running” error in ESET Remote Administrator will no longer appear after ERA Agent component upgrade task
- Fixed: The Console goes blank after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Fixed: The Console TUI interface will show correct number of protected machines after unregistration from vShield
- Fixed: Threats detected by on-demand scanner are marked as being caught by on-access protection in ESET Remote Administrator/Threats
- Fixed: Wrong IP will no longer be set after restart of appliance
- Fixed: Other minor fixes
- Security vulnerabilities: Fixed glibc vulnerability CVE-2015-7547 by updating to glibc-2.12-1.166.el6_7.7