ESET Online Scanner
ESET Online Scanner is a user friendly, free and powerful tool which you can use to remove malware from any PC utilizing only your web browser without having to install anti-virus software. ESET Online Scanner uses the same ThreatSense® technology and signatures as ESET Smart Security/ESET NOD32 Antivirus, and is always up-to-date.
Stand-alone Malware Removal Tools
ESET security products automatically identify and clean the majority of infected files. Click the following ESET Knowledgebase article if you think your computer is infected with a virus or malware: I think my computer has a virus - what should I do?
If you still experience abnormal system behavior or believe you are infected with malware after following the instructions in the Knowledgebase article above, we recommend that you contact ESET Customer Care.
ESET SysInspector® is a free, state of the art diagnostic tool for Windows systems. It is also an integral part of ESET Smart Security 6 and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6. It peers into your operating system and captures details such as running processes, registry content, startup items and network connections. Once a snapshot of the system is made, ESET SysInspector applies heuristics to assign a risk level for each object logged. Its intuitive graphical user interface enables the user to easily slice through the large volume of data using a slider to select objects of a particular color-coded risk level for closer examination. ESET SysInspector is a convenient utility for the toolbox of every IT expert and first responder.
- Ability to generate and save a detailed log to be used by an IT expert or uploaded to an online forum for diagnosis
- Option to exclude private, personal information from being saved in logs
- Integrated Anti-Stealth technology allows discovering hidden objects (e.g. rootkits) in MBR, registry entries, drivers, services and processes
- Ability to compare two existing logs for differences makes it easy to detect changes over time
- Log entries are assigned a color code risk level for easy filtering
- Intuitive hierarchical navigation of logs
- Fast and compact single file executable, ideal for first responders to run from a USB drive without lengthy installation
Processor Architecture: i386 (Intel® 80386), amd64 (x86-64)
Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (Server Core edition as well)
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Memory: 38 MB
ESET SysInspector (32-bit)
Microsoft® Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP/2008 R2/2012/2008/2003
ESET SysInspector (64-bit)
Microsoft® Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP/2008 R2/2012/2008/2003/2000