For the third time in a row, ESET has been named a ’Top Player’ in the new Radicati Advanced Persistent Threat Market Quadrant 2022.
The Radicati report surveyed Advanced Persistent Threat Protection, a set of integrated solutions for the detection, prevention and possible remediation of zero-day threats and persistent malicious attacks.
Vendors are positioned in the quadrant according to two criteria: Functionality and Strategic Vision. Radicati defines Top Players as the current market leaders with products that offer both breadth and depth of functionality and possess a solid vision for the future.
ESET has achieved the best position of all EU-based security vendors.
The report highlights:
- ESET Inspect, the cloud-delivered XDR-enabling component of the ESET PROTECT platform that supports all major operating systems, is available as a cloud or on-premises solution and can be deployed in AWS and MS Azure instances.
- The particular effectiveness of ESET LiveGuard Advanced against zero-day threats, including ransomware.
- ESET PROTECT Enterprise platform's unified single-click security management with XDR and threat hunting capabilities.
- Multi-language support and a large set of localized versions.
- Customers' appreciation of ease of deployment and use.
APT solutions are seeing rapid adoption across organizations of all business sizes and industry segments, as all organizations are increasingly concerned about zero-day threats and highly targeted malicious attacks.
ESET advocates a balanced approach to digital security that empowers your organization to succeed. Our philosophy can be summarized in three words: Prevent. Detect. Respond.
Find out why this approach is the most desirable for the enterprise environment and how your company can benefit by being protected by ESET.