Attention: This product requires a License Key to activate and can only be remotely managed with ESET Remote Administrator 6.
- If you do not have a License Key, convert your ESET-issued Username/Password.
- If you are using ESET Remote Administrator 5, download ESET Endpoint Security 5.
- If you want to upgrade your network to version 6, click here for upgrade instructions.
ESET Endpoint Security (5.0.2242.3)
Version 6.1.2222.0 (compared to 6.1.2109.0 released on December 11, 2014 in North America)
- Added: Localizations (ARE, BGR, CHS, CHT, CSY, DAN, DEU, ELL, ESL, ESN, ETI, FIN, FRA, FRC, HRV, HUN, ITA, KDI, KOR, LTH, NLD, NOR, PLK, PTB, ROM, RUS, SKY, SLV, SRL, SVE, THA, TRK, UKR, JPN)
- Improved: Various usability improvements within graphical user interface
- Fixed: Unlock tool does not work with ESET Endpoint Security 6
- Fixed: The Scheduler add task button opens a blank window
- Fixed: Several log entries were not created due to various reasons
- Fixed: A limited user cannot add a potentially unwanted application exclusion
- Fixed: Occasional application crashes when importing URLs to URL address management from file
- Fixed: Some components were installed even though not selected during component based installation
- Fixed: Rollback task from ERA does not execute properly. It is still possible to manually update virus signature database
- Fixed: Self-defense is disabled after installation
- Fixed: Password for proxy is not saved after the installation
- Fixed: New networks are detected after known network list is defined by ESET Remote Administrator policy
- Fixed: You cannot create rule in Device control if at least one element (groups) is set by ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: HIPS rules details are not displayed if policy is applied from ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: Firewall and Web access protection does not work after computer restart
- Fixed: Error occurred after HIPS reverted to default
- Fixed: User could not use password to protect Advanced settings from modification
- Fixed: Not all scanner exclusions are added when adding them from the alert notification window
- Fixed: If you configure ESET Endpoint Security 5 Firewall using the Policy deployed from ESET Remote Administrator 6, some of the complex rules might not be applied correctly
- Fixed: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 crashes when an .xls attachment is sent from the context menu if ESET Endpoint Security 6 is installed and IMAP protocol is used for scanning
- Fixed: You cannot reactivate the product with the License Key or Security Admin account when the product has previously been activated using License Key or Security Admin account and then the Offline file was used for re-activation