Security that blocks malware and suspicious web and FTP traffic at the perimeter
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator 6
- Employs ESET's award-winning LiveGrid® scanning engine
The benefits of ESET Gateway Security for Linux / FreeBSD
- Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware
- Scans large files without delay for a consistent level of network security
- Provides real-time on-access scanning of HTTP and FTP protocols
- Powered by advanced ESET LiveGrid® technology, combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface
- Offers a set of pre-defined actions after scanning completes
- Delivers detailed information about system activity and infected endpoints
- Customizable black/white-listing of websites
- Supports SafeSquid and SafeSquid Internet Proxy Cache
- Possibility to override global rules with user specific rules based on IP addresses
- Provides ICAP server role support
- Runs all executive agents under non-privileged user account
This product can be also purchased as part of
Business Solutions (25+ seats)
React flexibly as your company grows with a more comprehensive security package for over 25 seats.
- Operating systems:
Linux – Kernel version 2.6.x or higher; glibc 2.3.6 or higher
FreeBSD – Version 6.x, 7.x, 8.x & 9.x;
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 6
Note: Not compatible with previous versions of ESET Remote Administrator.
See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility.
Make an enquiry
Please leave us your contact details so we can provide you with a free trial license and deliver a personalized offer tailored to your company's needs. No commitment.