Full Security Management - from Prevention to Response
Automated security management and threat remediation
Flexible, comprehensive reporting
Complete network visibility
cloud or on-premises
Comprehensive, cross-platform protection for computers and mobile devices
Block targeted attacks
Stop fileless attacks
Multilayered protection for the file server system
Safeguard the file storage
Network Attack Protection improves server resilience
Detect advanced persistent threats
ESET File Security
Full Disk Encryption
Manage encryption on Windows and macOS machines
Deploy, activate and encrypt devices in a single action
Encrypt system disks, partitions or entire drives
ESET Full Disk Encryption
Ransomware and zero-day threats detection
Powerful cloud sandbox analysis backed by machine learning techniques
Granular reports with detailed information about samples and their behavior
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense
Cloud app protection
Enhanced anti-spam, anti-malware and anti-phishing technology
Automatic protection of new user mailboxes
Immediate notification when detection of malware occurs
Protecting Exchange Online and OneDrive applications
ESET Cloud Office Security
Endpoint Detection & Response
Synchronized detection and remediation in multiplatform environments
Respond to incidents with built-in set of rules or custom rules
Prevent company policy violation
Features an API for effective integration with SIEMs, SOARs, ticketing tools and many others
ESET Enterprise Inspector
Related resources and documents
Manage your endpoints wherever you are
Experience the console's full potential right now.
No need to install or set up anything.
Actions such as create an exclusion, submit files for further analysis or initiate a scan are available within a single click.
ESET PROTECT platform provides over 170 built-in reports and allows you to create custom reports from over 1000 data points.
Use predefined notification or create your own. The notification system features a full “what you see is what you get” editor.
Try before you buy
Try out the ESET PROTECT platform in action
- One click access to interactive Demo
- No installation needed
- Cloud Management in full force
Full 30-day free trial
- Create an account and try full license, no commitment
- Install and deploy our protection solutions
- Experience light footprint on your systems
Get full 30-day license of ESET Protect Advanced.
To get a trial license for Cloud Application Protection
and Mail Security, please contact sales.
System requirements and license information
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- macOS 10.12 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For mail servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
For cloud applications protection
- Subscription for Microsoft 365 to connect with the tenant (Exchange Online, OneDrive)
Cloud and on-premise management included
Remote management platform is available as cloud-based or on-premises deployment. No need to buy or maintain additional hardware, reducing the total cost of ownership.
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It's easy to switch your protection from one platform to another at any point during the license term without having to purchase additional licenses.
Are you an existing customer?
What IT pros are saying
Based on customer reviews, through G2 Crowd surveys that asked ESET business customers to rate their experiences using ESET Endpoint Security.
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.