ESET®, a global pioneer in proactive protection for 25-years, today released its ‘Trends 2016: (In)Security Everywhere’ report. Based on intelligence gathered by ESET’s Reseach Laboratories, this report reveals important problems, events and challenges facings us in 2016.
The ‘Trends 2016: (In)Security Everywhere’ report provides in-depth analysis of the following areas of concern:
- Internet of Things: how increased interconnectivity will impact businesses that consider information security key to maintaining their business operations?
- Ransomware: with new varieties and variants, this type of malware has become increasingly troublesome for both businesses and home users.
- Targeted attacks: how cyberespionage kits and APTs are likely to impact us in the future?
- Crimeware: what steps are necessary to protect against new malware families, techniques and campaigns?
- Haxposure: how big data breaches are impacting both companies and innocent victims?
- Mobile security: what can we expect from the trend of mobile malware?
- Windows 10: a look at the security features and user privacy.
- Critical infrastructure: analysing how critical systems are at increased risk.
- Law and regulations: how are standards impacting how we protect our systems and people?
Since 1987, ESET® has been developing award-winning security software that now helps over 100 million users to Enjoy Safer Technology. Its broad security product portfolio covers all popular platforms and provides businesses and consumers around the world with the perfect balance of performance and proactive protection. The company has a global sales network covering 180 countries, and regional offices in Bratislava, San Diego, Singapore and Buenos Aires. For more information visit www.eset.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.