Businesses are in the news every single day notifying their customers that a data breach has occurred.
- Protect sensitive data with ESET Endpoint Encryption by means of full-disk encryption (FDE).
- Protect vulnerable communications such as Remote Desktop by adding multi-factor authentication.
- Require multi-factor authentication in order to log in to devices that contain sensitive data.
The ESET difference
No server required
ESET Endpoint Encryption requires no server for deployment and can seamlessly support remote users.
No special hardware required
TPM chips are optional but not required for using Full Disk Encryption.
ESET Endpoint Encryption is FIPS 140-2 validated with 256 bit AES encryption.
Encryption supported across Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, and Server 2003 – Server 2016 and iOS.
The management of endpoints via server proxy requires no incoming connections, making it extremely safe and easy to set up. No firewall exclusions or open ports are required. The encryption server can run on any Windows PC or server.
- Full disk encryption (FDE)
- File/folder encryption
- USB encryption
- E-mail encryption
One-click encryption of entire hard drive?
Try ESET Full Disk Encryption
- Comply with data protection regulations like GDPR, PCI and others
- Monitor encryption on user machines remotely
- Protect company data with a simple yet powerful solution
Explore ESET Full Disk Encryption
Looking for the complete security of your network?
Related enterprise-grade solutions
Related products and services
- ESET Secure Authentication
Powerful two-factor authentication makes access to networks and data safe and problem-free.
- Data Loss Prevention
Safetica protects you from expensive data leaks and unnecessary personnel costs.
- ESET Endpoint Security
Award-winning multilayered technology combining machine learning, big data and human expertise.
Stay on top of cybersecurity news
Brought to you by awarded and recognized security researchers from ESET's 13 global R&D centers.