Comprehensive security solution for all business sizes
Preventive Protection for Microsoft 365 applications
Protect your cloud email, collaboration & storage
The combination of spam filtering, anti‑malware scanning and anti‑phishing helps protect your company against disruption caused by email‑based attacks and malware.
One-click data encryption
Protect business data
Helps comply with data regulations thanks to full disk encryption capabilities on Windows and macOS.
Advanced multilayered technology
Secure computers, mobiles, file servers
Company endpoints and mobiles are protected via advanced multilayered technology, including file server security, now with secure banking protection.
Set up and deploy within minutes
Enjoy easy-to-use management
Single-pane-of-glass remote management for visibility to threats, users and quarantined items.
Manage your endpoints wherever you are
Experience the console's full potential right now.
No need to install or set up anything.
Actions such as create an exclusion, submit files for further analysis or initiate a scan are available within a single click.
ESET PROTECT platform provides over 170 built-in reports and allows you to create custom reports from over 1000 data points.
Use predefined notification or create your own. The notification system features a full “what you see is what you get” editor.
What IT pros are saying
Based on customer reviews, through G2 Crowd surveys that asked ESET business customers to rate their experiences using ESET Endpoint Security.
ESET PROTECT Complete
Complete business protection against zero-day threats, malware, phishing and spam managed from an easy‑to‑use cloud-based console.
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- File Server Security
- Cloud Sandbox
- Full Disk Encryption
- Mail Security
- Cloud App Protection
Try before you buy
Try out the ESET PROTECT platform in action
- One click access to interactive Demo
- No installation needed
- Cloud Management in full force
Full 30-day free trial
- Create an account and try full license, no commitment
- Install and deploy our protection solutions
- Experience light footprint on your systems
Get full 30-day license of ESET Protect Advanced.
To get a trial license for Cloud Application Protection
and Mail Security, please contact sales.
System requirements and license information
ESET PROTECT Complete
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- macOS 10.12 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7, 8
- CentOS 7, 8
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS, 20.04 LTS
- Debian 9, 10
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12, 15
- Oracle Linux 8
- Amazon Linux 2
For mail servers
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2011
- Linux – Kernel version 2.6.x or higher
- glibc 2.3.6 or higher
- FreeBSD – Version 6.x, 7.x, 8.x & 9.x
- IBM Domino 6.5.4 and newer
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
For cloud applications protection
- Subscription for Microsoft 365 to connect with the tenant (Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Teams)
Cloud and on-premises management included
Remote management platform is available as cloud-based or on-premises deployment. No need to buy or maintain additional hardware, reducing the total cost of ownership.
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It's easy to switch your protection from one platform to another at any point during the license term without having to purchase additional licenses.