Powerful cross-platform antimalware protection for Linux desktop systems
- Comprehensive Endpoint Protection for Linux Desktop
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection.
- Remote Management Included. Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator.
The benefits of ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Linux Desktop
- Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware.
- Offers broad range of customization and setting options.
- Lets you block unauthorized media and devices types from the system.
- Delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for programs used daily.
- Blocks pop-up messages and postpones security tasks when in full-screen mode.
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface.
- Lets you manage all ESET security solutions from a single console, whether you are running Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- Allows to schedule and run scans, respond to security events, apply policies and other from a single console.
- Performs remote installation of ESET software to multiple endpoints at once
- Installer package is fully compatible with software distribution tools like Apple Remote Desktop, LANDesk Management Suite, Casper Suite, and others
This product can be also purchased as part of
Business Solutions (25+ seats)
React flexibly as your company grows with a more comprehensive security package for over 25 seats.
- Operating systems:
RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, Suse, Fedora and Mandriva and majority of other RPM and DEB package manager based distributions.
kernel 2.6 or newer
GNU C Library 2.3 or newer
GTK+ 2.6 or newer
LSB 3.1 compatibility recommended
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 6
as well as ESET Remote Administrator 5
See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility
Make an enquiry
Please leave us your contact details so we can provide you with a free trial license and deliver a personalized offer tailored to your company's needs. No commitment.