KuppingerCole Leadership Compass Endpoint Protection Detection & Response
The KuppingerCole Leadership Compass provides an overview of a market segment and the vendors in the Endpoint Protection, Detection & Response (EPDR) market. It covers the trends that are influencing this market segment and the essential capabilities required of solutions in this space. It also provides ratings of how well these solutions meet their expectations.
ESET is a Leader in all categories:
- Product Leaders: Such leaders identify the leading-edge products in this particular market, delivering most of the capabilities expected from products in that market segment.
- Market Leaders: Vendors which have a large, global customer base and a strong partner network to support their customers.
- Innovation Leaders: Vendors which are driving innovation in the market segment. They provide several of the most innovative and upcoming features we hope to see in the market segment.
- Overall Leaders: Based on a combined rating, looking at the strength of products, market presence, and innovation of vendors.
ESET achieved the top rating in every report criterion and was named a:
- Product Leader
- Innovation Leader
- Market Leader
- Market Champion
- Technology Leader
We’re also one of ‘The Big Ones’
The KuppingerCole report also features an innovation/market matrix showing how Innovation Leadership and Market Leadership are related. This report examines how vendors which are highly innovative have a good chance for improving their market position.
Based on their evaluation, KuppingerCole provided this overview for ESET’s Endpoint Protection, and Detection & Response capabilities:
- Security: Strong positive
- Functionality: Positive
- Deployment: Strong positive
- Interoperability: Positive
- Usability: Positive
Find out how extended detection and response (XDR) from ESET can empower you to quickly and effectively identify anomalous behavior and breaches, and provide advanced risk assessment, incident response, investigation and remediation capabilities.
Disclaimer: ©2022 KuppingerCole Analysts AG all rights reserved. Reproduction and distribution of this publication in any form is forbidden unless prior written permission. All conclusions, recommendations and predictions in this document represent KuppingerCole´s initial view. Through gathering more information and performing deep analysis, positions presented in this document will be subject to refinements or even major changes. KuppingerCole disclaim all warranties as to the completeness, accuracy and/or adequacy of this information. Even if KuppingerCole research documents may discuss legal issues related to information security and technology, KuppingerCole do not provide any legal services or advice and its publications shall not be used as such. KuppingerCole shall have no liability for errors or inadequacies in the information contained in this document. Any opinion expressed may be subject to change without notice. All product and company names are trademarks or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
For more than 30 years, ESET® has been developing industry-leading IT security software and services to businesses and consumers worldwide. ESET has long pioneered multilayered detection, machine learning and cloud technologies that prevent, detect and respond to malware.