Govern your network with ESET Remote Administrator
• Lets you manage all ESET security solutions software from a central management tool.
Dynamic Client Groups
• Enables you to create static and dynamic clients groups and using different parameters for populating the groups.
• Assigns different privileges to different ESET Remote Administrator users
– Audit users with ESET Remote Administrator
– Enforce password complexity with ESET Remote Administrator.
• Performs remote installation of ESET software to multiple endpoints at once.
• Enables you to import/export/edit policies in XML.
Remote Module Switch
• Remotely activates or deactivates protection modules installed on a given client, including firewall, anti-stealth, real-time file system protection, web-access and e-mail client protection.
Reports, Logs & Notifications
Real-time Web Dashboard
• Ensures complete oversight of the company network and lets you check the security status from anywhere.
Multiple Log Formats
• Lets you save logs in common formats - CSV, plain text, Windows event log - readable by SIEM tools.
• Stores logs on endpoint side for later harvesting
• Allows you to specify log and report parameters or choose from more than 50 templates available for different system/client events.
• Gives you the option to set threshold for event notifications.
Device Control Reports
• Device Control Reports deliver comprehensive logs and reports for all device-related events.
RSA enVision Support
• Integrates with the RSA enVision SIEM tool via a plug-in.
• Performs in-depth analysis of endpoint systems to identify possible security risks.
Network Speed and Stability
Randomized Task Execution
• Enables you to set random time periods for executing scheduled security tasks.
• Provides an option to download from 3 specialized update servers: pre-release (beta users), regular release (regular users) and postponed release (approx. 12 hours after regular release)
Local Update Server
• Saves company bandwidth by downloading updates only once to a local mirror server.
Faster Database Access
• Provides an optimized and streamlined database access to endpoint security-related data.
• Allows you to set database storage attributes such as time period and threshold values for entries to be kept in database.
Microsoft NAP Support
• Deploys server side System Health Validator (SHV) plug-in and client side System Health Agent (SHA).
ESET Remote Administrator Server
Microsoft Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Microsoft Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003, 2000
MySQL 5.0+, ORACLE 9i+, MSSQL 2005+
- ERA HTTP Server service cannot start on HTTP port on Windows Server 2003 (see ESET Knowledgabase article for details)
The Next Steps