Single-tap authentication for extra data protection
- Two-factor authentication. Prevents security breaches by validating users' identities
- Easy management, fast roll-out. Integrates with Active Directory and ready to use within 10 minutes
- Designed for a mobile world. No extra hardware required - keeps costs low and users happy
- Compliance with confidence. Helps organizations comply with regulations such as GDPR or PCI-DSS/HIPAA
- Created with business productivity in mind. Our flexible integration options offer 2FA whenever identities or transactions need protecting
Push Authentication for iOS and Android
The benefits of ESET Secure Authentication
ESET Secure Authentication helps you secure your data - in a hassle-free way. By complementing your normal authentication with a second factor, it effectively reduces the risk of data breaches caused by weak or leaked passwords.
Use ESET Secure Authentication to protect:
- Access to your company’s VPN
- Remote Desktop Protocol
- Additional authentication for desktop login (signing into an operating system)
- Web/cloud services via Microsoft ADFS 3.0, such as Office 365
- Microsoft Web Apps, such as OWA
- Exchange Control Panel & Exchange Administrator Center
- VMware Horizon View
- RADIUS-based services
Easy integration with your RADIUS-based services or via an API to your existing Active Directory-based authentication. Non Active Directory customers with custom systems can use the easy-to-deploy SDK.
We chose ESET to supply our two-factor authentication service based on previous good service for our antivirus needs, and because the product offered, ESET Secure Authentication. ticked all our boxes.
It is a relief to know that our business data is always secure.
Single server install, ease of setup, integration with active directory and one of the major pluses, an application we could give our staff members so there was no need for constant SMS’s. On top of this the fact it works seamlessly with open VPN made us very happy as we didn’t have to change our VPN setup to accommodate the software.
- Server side:
32&64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
- Client side:
iOS (iPhone), Android, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, all J2ME-enabled phones
- Hardware token support: While the solution doesn't require HW tokens to work, it supports all event-based HOTP tokens that are OATH-compliant
Achieving compliance and empowering business
Compliance requirements and market pressures demand innovative solutions that deliver security confidence, convenience, cost effectiveness. ESET Secure Authentication helps companies address their regulatory and compliance requirements while keeping productivity high.