ESET continues to earn top honors from the partner and channel community. For the third consecutive year, CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has awarded ESET with a 5-Star rating in its 2017 Partner Program Guide. The guide provides a list of top partner programs from technology vendors that provide IT products and services through the channel. Additionally, earlier this year, CRN named Gerald Choung, ESET North America VP of Sales and Marketing, to its prestigious list of 2017 Channel Chiefs for the second consecutive year in a row.
Why is ESET winning these prestigious accolades year after year?
- 100% channel: The 100% model speaks for itself.
- Top technology with competitive pricing: ESET invests in important areas of its business to arm our partners with innovative products that are competitively priced and easy to sell.
- Effective marketing materials: the ESET Channel Marketing team offers more impactful materials and campaigns for partners to use, so that they can position themselves as the trusted security advisor to their clients.
- A true partner relationship management system: We tie together integrated Marketing Automation and lead life cycle programs. Now, there is complete visibility on "Lead to Close" ratios for every dollar spent on campaigns, events, MDF spend, etc.
- More margin: Most recently ESET added a new "Platinum" tier which provides more margin. And with the addition of sales & technical certification curriculum, partners make more margin by taking on more of the pre-sales demos and post sales customer care.
To learn more about ESET’s award-winning channel program, visit the ESET Partner Program page.
About the CRN 5-Star Partner Program Guide
The 5-Star Partner Program Guide rating recognizes an elite subset of companies that offer solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs. To determine the 2017 5-Star ratings, The Channel Company’s research team assessed each vendor’s partner program based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support and communication. The 2017 Partner Program Guide will be featured in the April issue of CRN and online at www.CRN.com/ppg.
About the CRN Channel Chiefs List
The annual list represents top leaders in the IT channel who excel at driving growth and revenue in their organizations through channel partners. Channel Chief honorees are selected by CRN’s editorial staff on the basis of their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community and strategies for driving future growth and innovation. Each of the 2017 Channel Chiefs has demonstrated loyalty and ongoing support for the IT channel by consistently promoting, defending and executing outstanding channel partner programs.
For 30 years, ESET® has been developing industry-leading IT security software and services for businesses and consumers worldwide. With solutions ranging from endpoint and mobile security, to encryption and two-factor authentication, ESET’s high-performing, easy-to-use products give consumers and businesses the peace of mind to enjoy the full potential of their technology. ESET unobtrusively protects and monitors 24/7, updating defenses in real-time to keep users safe and businesses running without interruption. Evolving threats require an evolving IT security company. Backed by R&D centers worldwide, ESET becomes the first IT security company to earn 100 Virus Bulletin VB100 awards, identifying every single “in-the-wild” malware without interruption since 2003. For more information visit www.eset.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
ESET MEDIA CONTACT:
Public Relations Manager
ESET North America